How to Supercharge Nonprofits’ Facebook Page?
Facebook possess a great ability to grow your page’s audience. If you have started a Facebook page for the non profit and you have got a very few likes, you need to use some excellent ways to increase them. This article is going to introduce you with the best resources that may be used for growing nonprofit organization via Facebook.
In case you have not created a written plan, then you need to do it right now. You must ask and reply to the following questions:
• The reason of using Facebook and the cause of spreading the word.
• The kind of audiences you are trying to reach; their demographics, dreams, goals, inspirations and lifestyles.
• The ways of reaching these audiences and the call to action.
• The staff for interaction.
• The social media campaigns- both online and offline.
• Tracking the efforts and the resource of their measurement.
• Always make sure that you are using the Facebook page for non profit organization. The organizations cannot make use of personal profiles for their promotion.
• You must design a very attractive image for Facebook cover. You image speaks a lot of things about you. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is relevant and consistent with the style of your non profit. You can also show the pictures of volunteers and their actions.
• Always keep your page fresh. You can also change the cover as it helps you in engaging more people towards the newsfeed.
• The “about” section requires good SEO. The content is grabbed by Google and graph search of Facebook from this section. Therefore, you need to make sure that you complete all the fields.
• You need to make sure that you are building strong relationships with your fans. For that, you need to provide them with a useful and engaging content.
• The posts must contain 70% of the value content, 20% of the shared content and 10% of the promotional content as a whole. Provide valuable, informative and engaging content to the readers for attracting them.
• The importance of images can never be denied when it comes to promoting your non profit Facebook page.
Call to Actions
You can add interesting questions, action images, teasers and hook in the Facebook page for promoting the page. The call to action must be excellent, compelling and very much encouraging for the potential customers.
Facebook ads and promoted posts are regarded to be the most cost effective and easiest ways of web advertisement. However, if you are a beginner, then it would be good to initiate the use of Facebook ads for generating likes on Facebook pages. On the other hand, promoted posts are considered good for professional and experienced marketers. It would help you in super-charging your posts and would show your post to maximum people.